Celebrate this Reynoldsburg classic business and all the memories and fix-it supplies with a tee capturing the old sign. Super soft tan triblend. Unisex Sizing. Left chest and full back hit. "THANKS RALPH!" We mean it!
The store, beginning as a sheet metal shop in 1872, was the oldest operating business in Reynoldsburg, Ohio.
In 1922, Nelle and Elzy Connell took over the family business, then called E. S. Osborn. They eventually changed the name to Connell Hardware. Their son, Ralph Connell, worked in the store and took over the business in 1948, after serving in the Coast Guard during World War II.
The Connell Hardware Store closed for good on Aug 31, 2013. (History and photos courtesy of Charity Connell)