Built in 1868, HAMS was first called Reynoldsburg Union Academy, and had all 12 grades within.. It served as the High School for many years, and then a Middle School. In 1982, The schools' name was changed to Hannah J Ashton, in honor of her. Let's celebrate all of the students who've passed through the halls!! Farewell HAMS!!!
- Mustard Yellow cvc, super soft
- Purple print
- Pep Rally Apparel left sleeve logo
Portion of proceeds back to Reyn Schools.